Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday School: Sneak Peek

I hope you're enjoying the Life in the Body series as much as I am. I really feel like I'm the lucky one in this deal because I get to prepare and spend all week thinking and praying about the things we fly through in thirty minutes on Sunday mornings. To be honest, when I was initially planning this series, I didn't realize just how much it was going to challenge us to focus outward. To get outside ourselves and look at the larger body of Christ. Amazing, how truth has a way of fitting us into its mold, instead of the other way around.

This week we'll be looking at the Pro and Con of being single. (Notice the singularity of those two words.) Now, I'm not arrogant enough to think that I've definitely figured out the one pro and con to being single (well, okay, I am arrogant enough), but I definitely think if these two aren't the top, they hover very near. Any ideas as to what they might be?

See you Sunday at 9:00am in Room S-180. And don't forget, if you'd like to help with the Info. Table or room set-up or breakfast, please contact Cammie Snowden, or you can volunteer here on the blog, and I'll pass your name along.

No comments: