Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Leftovers

This fall I'm teaching one of the Sunday School classes at my church for singles. It's for singles in their 20's and 30's, and we're doing a series called Life in the Body. It's designed to take a look at church life from a single's perspective. I get thirty minutes to teach each week, which is still about 15 minutes longer than most people are willing to listen to me, and so I'm finding that there's a lot more information and insight that comes up in my studying than I have time to present on Sunday mornings. So, here's the thing: I'm going to do a weekly post dealing with the "leftovers" from the previous Sunday's lesson. I'm putting the label "Sunday School Leftovers" on each post, so if you want to find them quickly, you can search that way.

It won't be a re-hashing of all the points from the lesson, but more a chance for me to clarify points and bring up things I didn't have time to. It's also a place where you can post questions or comments or even ideas about what you think would be helpful moving forward in the class, so hopefully the discussion continues.

No comments: